Our company and our people help play a part in redefining what’s possible and engineering a better tomorrow. We are honored to be recognized for our efforts to foster an inclusive workplace, ethical business practices and strong commitment to sustainability. We are proud to be on the Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies list for 20+ years and the National Association of Female Executives list of top companies for executive women for 15 years.
We believe in doing the right thing always. That’s why we’re committed to operating ethically and sustainably, investing in our communities and safeguarding the environment.
We continuously strive for an environment where our people can be themselves and deliver their very best.
Our people make TI a great place to work, collaborating to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indices, "North America Component," 13th year
- Barron’s “The 100 Most Sustainable U.S. Companies”
- CR Magazine, "100 Best Corporate Citizens," 17th year
- Fortune, "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Wall Street Journal's Management Top 250
- Women's Enterprise USA magazine, "WE 100 Corporations of the Year," for the development of women business enterprises
- Euronext Vigeo, U.S. 50 (50 most advanced U.S. companies for corporate responsibility), 6th year
Inclusion & diversity
- Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity
- CAREERS & disABLED Magazines’ “Top 50 Employers”
- Minority Engineer, "Top 50 Employers," 8th year
- National Association for Female Executives, "Top Companies for Executive Women," 15th consecutive year
- Woman Engineer magazine, "Top 50 Employers"
- Working Mother, "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers," 22nd year