Our inclusive, diverse culture fuels our company’s performance and makes us stronger. We strive to create an environment where all our people can be themselves and deliver their very best, collaborating to turn unconventional ideas into world-class innovations.
The TI Diversity Network brings together 15 employee-led resource groups, open to all TIers. Learn below how five of our ERGs are making an impact.
Women at TI
Our women’s network is committed to creating an environment in which women globally have the opportunity to fully participate and thrive in all areas of business, benefiting both women and our company.
- Founded in 1989 as one of our first employee resource groups
- 4,000 members worldwide
- Top 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers
- NAFE Top Companies for Executive Women
Black employee network
Our black employee network is committed to enhancing recruitment and retention of TIers through professional growth and development opportunities and fostering inclusivity within the community.
- Relationship managers focus on engagement with engineers, IT professionals and blacks in finance and operations
- Actively involved in National Society of Black Engineers
- Multiple Golden Torch Award winners
Unidos: Hispanic employee network
Unidos, our Hispanic and Latino employee network promotes leadership and mentoring programs for employees that inspire innovation, encourage career growth and community involvement.
- Launched in 1989 as one of our first employee resource groups
- Volunteer engagement focused on STEM opportunities in our communities
- Actively involved in recruiting with Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
The TI Pride network supports workplace inclusion and equality by creating an environment of respect for our LGBTQ employees and allies. The network is comprised of friends and supporters from all parts of TI and welcomes participation by all TIers.
- Founded in 1993 and celebrating 25 years
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index rating of 100
- Active presence at Out & Equal, oSTEM conferences
New employee network
- More than 6,000 members globally
- Largest company United Way campaign team
- Mentorship programs for all job functions