Aerospace & defense – Space
Leading-edge radiation hardened and assured products with proven space legacy
Learn more about TI's radiation hardened and QMLV products. Our focus on radiation performance and best-in-class SWaP (size, weight, and power) enables leading-edge designs.
Quality & reliability
- Understanding quality levels for high reliability-rated components (PDF, 589KB)
- High Reliability Part Numbering System (PDF, 431KB)
- DSCC Class Q & V Certification (PDF, 492KB)
- QML Class V/Q Lot Documents (Rev. B) (PDF, 1855KB)
- Simple QMLV/QMLQ Test Flow Matrix for the Web (Rev. A) (PDF, 991KB)
- TI Engineering Evaluation Units vs. MIL-PRF-38535 QML Class V Processing (PDF, 613KB)
- TI Space Rated Power Solution for Microsemi® RTG4™ FPGA (Rev. A) (PDF, 796KB)
- Use of an LDO as a Load Switch for Space Applications (PDF, 415KB)
- SMV512K32 EDAC Application Report (PDF, 350KB)
- Measuring Die Temperature with Remote Diode Sensing in Space (PDF, 669KB)
- LMH5401-SP (FDA) for Clock Buffering in Communications and RADAR Payloads for (PDF, 3777KB)
TI Space portfolio covers rad hard devices for power management, amplifiers, data converters, processors, standard logic, clocks & timing and interface.
Browse reference designs, ICs and resources for space applications.
Training and support