Aerospace and defense – Space
Leading-edge radiation hardened and assured products with proven space legacy
Learn more about TI's radiation hardened and QMLV products. Our focus on radiation performance and best-in-class SWaP (size, weight, and power) enables leading-edge designs.
Quality & reliability
- Understanding quality levels for high reliability-rated components (PDF, 589KB)
- High Reliability Part Numbering System (PDF, 431KB)
- DSCC Class Q & V Certification (PDF, 492KB)
- QML Class V/Q Lot Documents (Rev. B) (PDF, 1855KB)
- Simple QMLV/QMLQ Test Flow Matrix for the Web (Rev. A) (PDF, 991KB)
- TI Space Rated Power Solution for Microsemi® RTG4™ FPGA (Rev. A) (PDF, 796KB)
- Use of an LDO as a Load Switch for Space Applications (PDF, 415KB)
- SMV512K32 EDAC Application Report (PDF, 350KB)
TI Space portfolio covers rad hard devices for power management, amplifiers, data converters, processors, standard logic, clocks & timing and interface.
Browse reference designs, ICs and resources for space applications.
Tools and software
WEBENCH Designer is a powerful software algorithm with visual interfaces that deliver complete applications in seconds.
The TPS50601-SP Mini POL converter is designed to demonstrate the reduced footprint that can be achieved using a single sided layout. Reference Schematic and BOM included.
The ADS1282-SP is a radiation-tolerant extremely high-performance, single-chip ADC with an integrated, low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA) and two-channel input multiplexer (MUX).
Training and E2E community