TI provides differentiated solutions that allow engineers to monitor and control intelligent buildings to create safe, efficient and enjoyable environments. TI offers a wide range of devices and reference designs to help you bring innovative features such as energy harvesting and predictive maintenance to your building automation system.
- Achieve smarter wireless sensing for enhanced HVAC and lighting control
- Easily retrofit wired systems for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Optimize energy efficiency as part of a green building
- Increase system reliability and reduce wiring costs
Building security systems
- Audio/video control system
- Automated door & gate
- Biometric reader
- Building security gateway
- Door & window sensor
- Door keypad & reader
- Electronic smart lock
- Garage door system
- Glass break detector
- Intrusion HMI keypad
- Intrusion control panel
- Keyfob or panic button
- Motion detector (PIR, uWave, etc.)
- Occupancy detection (people tracking & counting)
NEW! Enabling the next generation of video doorbells Video doorbells are changing the face of this decades-old device and semiconductors are ready to meet the challenge.
Latest blog posts
When it comes to engineering a smarter building or home, TI system experts offer proven insights.