TI fact sheet
2012 Capital Expenditures:
Fortune 500 ranking: No. 218*
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company
- Operating in more than 35 countries
- Serving more than 100,000 customers worldwide
- Innovating for more than 80 years
- More than 100,000 and embedded processors, along
with software and tools
- Industry’s largest sales and support staff
- Fortune’s Most Admired Companies – 2013 for the 10th consecutive year
- Working Mother’s “100 Best Companies for Working Mothers” – 2012 for the 17th consecutive year
- Minority Engineer’s Top 50 Employers – 2012
- CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens–
2013 for the 11th year
- Ethisphere Magazine’s World’s Most Ethical
Companies – 2013 for the 7th consecutive year
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes, for leadership
in corporate economic, environmental and social
performance – 2012 for the 6th year
- Thomson Reuters, Top 100 Global Innovators – 2012
- The company’s headquarters is located at 12500 TI Boulevard, Dallas, Texas 75243.
- Rich Templeton serves as TI’s chairman, president and chief executive officer.
- The company is publicly traded (NASDAQ: TXN).