We are committed to maintaining open lines of communication with shareholders. We keep investors up to date on our strategy, business operations and financial performance. We also share our assessments about major economic or industry trends, and events impacting the company. Additionally, our executives meet regularly with investors to help them understand the company's strategic direction, as well as to help our managers understand shareholder concerns.
All investors have access to a breadth of information through our Investor Relations Web portal, which contains:
The website also includes an investor services section that provides shareholders information about our transfer agent, stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan, and general stock-related inquiries.
- Live and archived webcasts and MP3 downloads and transcripts of earnings, mid-quarter update conference calls, and our annual stockholders meeting.
- Live and archived webcasts of executive presentations made at investor conferences.
- Annual reports, quarterly earnings releases, mid-quarter update releases, proxy statements and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
- Current and historical financial statements.
- Historical information on stock prices, dividends, stock splits and stock repurchases.
- Company fact sheet and biographical information on senior managers and board members.
- Selected news releases.
- Live and archived webcasts of senior managers discussing our strategy, businesses and finances.
- Corporate governance guidelines and related governance documents, including board committee charters and memberships.
We continuously communicate with investors through conference calls, financial analyst and investor meetings, third-party investor conferences, our website, and personal visits.