Results | Looking ahead
In 2012, we received a number of related awards for our commitment to ethics, social responsibility and environmental stewardship, including:
- Inclusion on CR Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list for the 10th year, as well as ranking third on the magazine's "10 Best Corporate Citizens" list in the Information Technology sector.
- Inclusion on the Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the sixth consecutive year.
- Inclusion on Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the ninth consecutive year.
- Induction as a "North America Component" on Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes for the sixth year.
We also achieved a number of milestones in our transparency efforts, including:
- Joining the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition to work with other leading electronics companies on common standards; efficiency; and social, ethical and environmental responsibility in the global supply chain.
- Addressing 100 percent of Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) indicators.
- Self-declaring GRI reporting application level A for the second year.
- Further enhancing this report's global scope.
- Monitoring progress on the sustainability goals we set in 2011.
- Improving the navigation and structure of our citizenship news and report sites to improve stakeholder engagement and usability.
We already have a few plans in place for progressing our citizenship efforts in 2013, such as: