TI recognizes the need to maintain vigilant ethical standards in today's complex legal and regulatory environments, so we regularly inform and remind employees about our ethics and compliance rules. We design training programs to communicate our ethical and compliance business practices to all business units.
Our Ethics and Compliance Awareness Program provides in-depth training to employees worldwide on specific risk areas, including:
Additionally, we distribute a quarterly compliance newsletter to business leaders and their teams to keep them apprised of company compliance risks and how to mitigate them.
- Ethics at TI.
- TI’s code of business conduct.
- Basic awareness of export/import compliance.
- Preventing workplace harassment.
- Environmental, safety and health compliance.
- Fraud and corruption.
- Insider trading.
- Protection of confidential information entrusted to TI by our business partners.
- Information technology security.
- The protection of personal privacy through the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
We assess employees' understanding and retention of training programs through surveys and internal focus groups.