We have an unwavering pledge to uphold human rights, comply with labor laws, and provide an ethical and safe environment at all of our operations, regardless of location.
Our business practices statement includes, but is not limited to:
Other guidelines for our business practices include our code of business conduct and "Values and Ethics of TI" booklet.
- Safe and healthy work conditions.
- Fair and reasonable hours, wages and benefits in compliance with applicable legal requirements in the jurisdictions where we operate.
- No child, indentured or prison labor.
- No inhumane treatment.
- No animal testing.
- Periodic monitoring and review.
- Full support for the legal rights of workers.
- Protection of the environment.
- No metals from known conflict sources.
In the U.S., our equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. Worldwide, we comply with local laws and do not discriminate. This is also stated in our "Values and Ethics of TI" booklet, which applies to all employees globally.