TEXAS INSTRUMENTS | 49 | 2011 PROXY STATEMENT
Notice of annual meeting of stockholders
April 21, 2011
You are cordially invited to attend the 2011 annual meeting of stockholders on Thursday, April 21, 2011, at the cafeteria on our property at 12500 TI Boulevard, Dallas, Texas, at 10:00 a.m. (Dallas time). At the meeting we will consider and act upon the following matters:
- the election of directors for the next year,
- an advisory vote on named executive officer compensation,
- an advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on named executive officer compensation,
- ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2011, and
- such other matters as may properly come before the meeting.
Stockholders of record at the close of business on February 22, 2011, are entitled to vote at the annual meeting.
We urge you to vote your shares as promptly as possible by: (1) accessing the Internet website, (2) calling the toll-free number or (3) signing, dating and mailing the enclosed proxy.
Joseph F. Hubach
Senior Vice President,
March 7, 2011
|| © Copyright 1995-2011 Texas Instruments Incorporated. All rights reserved.