Embedded development hardware kits & boards
Your fastest, simplest track to prototyping
Our cross-compatible portfolio of modular evaluation and development hardware pair perfectly with scalable online and offline software to help you get your products to market faster. From affordable microcontroller hardware development kits (LaunchPads™) to 80+ functional plug-in modules (BoosterPacks™), we have the hardware you need to get your embedded development project off the ground.
Our microcontroller-based evaluation modules (LaunchPads) feature built-in emulators for programming & debugging, and start at just $9.99. Additionally, we offer a variety of hardware options to facilitate development with our Sitara ARM processors.
What is a LaunchPad™ Development Kit?
Get started with microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ Development Kits from Texas Instruments. Choose from a variety of low-cost kits and BoosterPack plug-in modules. Scalable software tools provide multiple points of entry for programming your LaunchPad kit.
1. USB connector
2. On-board debugger
3. User switches
4. Featured Texas Instruments microcontroller
5. User LEDs
6. On-board connectivity (if applicable) Many kits support wired or wireless connectivity
7. BoosterPack expandability Each kit is supported by plug-in modules for easy system expandability
8. ARM programming connector
9. EnergyTrace (if applicable) Many TI LaunchPads allow developers to easily measure energy consumption of designs
Explore LaunchPad kits by featured technology
Stack on BoosterPack™ plug-in modules
Application-specific BoosterPack™ plug-in modules allow you to explore a broad range of applications, including capacitive touch, wireless sensing, LED lighting control, and more.
- More than 80 BoosterPack modules from both Texas Instruments and third parties
- Available in 20- and 40-pin variants
- Stack multiple BoosterPack modules onto a single LaunchPad kit to further enhance the functionality of your design
Find compatiblity information for plug-in modules in your chosen LaunchPad's user guide.
TI SensorTag kit for IoT development
SensorTag is the next-generation IoT development kit that combines sensor data with cloud connectivity.
- IoT made easy, with a secure connection to the cloud
- One kit, multiple wireless connectivity technologies
- All MCUs featured in our SensorTag kits require little to no battery power, which enables designs that last months to years
- Access to open source design files and software
- Software files only available for CC2650 & CC1350 SensorTag kits
- SensorTag is perfect for web/app developers, embedded software developers, and hardware developers
- Use the SensorTag app (available for iOS and Android) to connect your data to the cloud in three minutes.