Corporate projectors using DLP® technology
Take business presentations to the next level
In today's digital world, businesses across the globe are more connected than ever, and projectors utilizing DLP display technology can play an important role in facilitating open communication. Imagine the power of videos, multimedia slides, and images displayed in high definition to help communicate a point or enhance a presentation.
And with large screen projection displays incorporating DLP technology, everyone in the room can more easily read and see details in the material being presented.
Business uses for projectors using DLP technology
- Incorporate video and sound into presentations to engage audiences
- Connect satellite offices via web cams and save money on travel expenses
- Incorporate other technologies such as white boards to enhance productivity
- Use projectors at tradeshows for digital signage or presentations
- Travel with a portable projector to communicate key points for presentations on the road
Advantages of DLP technology for the conference room
DLP 1-chip projectors are inherently alignment-free for perfect convergence and easy set up.
Consistent all-digital color
All-digital, reflective DLP micromirror technology enables vibrant, consistent color.
Easily read fine text due to high native contrast ratios made possible by DLP technology.
#1 laser and LED projection display technology*
Laser or LED projectors with DLP technology can result in low maintenance and total cost of ownership compared to lamp-based systems.
*Source: PMA 2016CYQ1 Worldwide Projector Forecast June 16, PMA Research, LTD. Projectors using DLP technology account for the highest percent of units in each of the following PMA illumination type categories: laser; laser/LED; laser/phosphor; and LED (mainstream and high end industry segments).