Education projectors using DLP® technology
Creating innovations for today's classroom
In today's digital world, students are surrounded with multimedia experiences at home and school. Projectors incorporating DLP technology, specifically designed for use in small and large classrooms, can deliver images greater than 100 inches on virtually any surface.
Teachers can help the entire classroom work through a complex math problem as a team. History classes can take on a whole new dimension when you can provide a visual tour of historical events. Classroom projectors with DLP technology are the must-have learning tool to help increase retention, maintain interest and elevate the learning experience.
Engage students in and out of the classroom
- Incorporate video into lessons to help increase retention and attention
- Use projectors at school assemblies to show videos and presentations and increase school spirit
- Allow students to demonstrate their work with presentations, reports and more
- Complement live musical and theater performances with visuals
- Enhance curriculums with complementary technologies, including digital white boards and TI calculators
Advantages of DLP technology for the classroom
DLP 1-chip projectors are inherently alignment-free for perfect convergence and easy set up.
Consistent all-digital color
All-digital, reflective DLP micromirror technology enables vibrant, consistent color.
Easily read fine text due to high native contrast ratios made possible by DLP technology.
#1 laser and LED projection display technology*
Laser or LED projectors with DLP technology can result in low maintenance and total cost of ownership compared to lamp-based systems.
*Source: PMA 2016CYQ1 Worldwide Projector Forecast June 16, PMA Research, LTD. Projectors using DLP technology account for the highest percent of units in each of the following PMA illumination type categories: laser; laser/LED; laser/phosphor; and LED (mainstream and high end industry segments).