5.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
|Voltage applied at DVCC to DVSS
|Voltage applied to pins(2)
||All pins except VCORE(3), SD24_B input pins (SDxN0, SDxP0)(4), AUXVCC1, AUXVCC2, and AUXVCC3(5)
||VCC + 0.3
|Diode current at pins
||All pins except SD24_B input pins (SDxN0, SDxP0)
|SD0N0, SD0P0, SD1N0, SD1P0, SD2N0, SD2P0(6)
|Maximum junction temperature, TJ
|Storage temperature, Tstg(7)
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltages referenced to VSS = VDVSS = VAVSS.
(3) VCORE is for internal device use only. No external DC loading or voltage should be applied.
(6) A protection diode is connected to VCC for the SD24_B input pins. No protection diode is connected to VSS.
(7) Higher temperature may be applied during board soldering according to the current JEDEC J-STD-020 specification with peak reflow temperatures not higher than classified on the device label on the shipping boxes or reels.