This design decribes how to drive an automotive trunk lift or rear gate lift.
In this design, a brushed BD lift motor and electromagnetic clutch drive mechanisms for a typical gear driven lift. This design includes a warning beeper, LED indicator, and directional control that uses an automotive motor (...)
- Operated from 12-V automotive battery system
- Output power for lift to a mzimum of 360W
- Output power for clutch to maximum of 48W
- Low power sleep mode less than 55µA
- Over-current and short-circuit protection through VDS sensing