The TIDA-01069 design is an analog front-end for an advanced motion detector based on two PIR sensors for false trigger avoidance, enabling machine learning. This TI Design has a standard BoosterPack™ pinout, uses Texas Instruments low-power components, and runs on one AAA alkaline battery cell.
- Two PIR sensors with separate area of detection
- Sensitivity up to >30 feet (≈ 9 m)
- Standard BoosterPack pinout
- False detection avoidance
- Battery based low-power design
- Work with different MCUs and DSPs
- Machine learning enabled