General questions and links
Where do I find TI calculator information?
How do I toggle the language setting between English and Chinese?
To toggle between English and Chinese on the TI store, select the highlighted button as seen in image.
What is an End Use Certificate (EUC)? Why am I being asked to provide an End Use Certificate (EUC)?
An End Use Certificate (EUC) is a declaration of the application/end equipment in which you intend to use this product. If this has been requested, it is a requirement for TI to process and ship your order. This document should be written on an official company letterhead, list the orderable part names and quantities being requested, and be signed by a company officer.
Typically you are asked to provide an EUC when:
- Your company information could not be verified because you abbreviated your contact or company name on your shipping or end customer address
- You did not provide a valid company URL on your ship-to or end customer address
- Your company's primary line of business is military or nuclear based
- Your business is considered a foreign government entity
- You have selected an end equipment that is considered military in nature
- One or more of the products you are ordering is a controlled electronic device
TI is required to obtain an EUC to verify all shipping and contact information. In addition, TI must have a written verification that the electronic products being sampled are not being used in a military or nuclear application by a foreign government entity.
Why am I being required to enter a tax identification number?
Certain countries, such as Brazil or Argentina, require a tax identification number for import into their country. We will request you enter the number at the time your order is placed. If no usable number is provided, your order will be canceled. Unfortuneately, this tax identification number occupies "Address Line 2" of the shipping address. So, orders to countries where it is required only have 1 address line available to them.
Why is my country excluded from the country list?
There are multiple government regulation or TI policy rules that determine what countries are supported. If your country is not on the country drop down list, we are unable to ship to that location. You may contact one of the TI Authorized Semiconductor Distributors in your region for TI devices.