TI DLP® technology has changed mobile display
With a battery-powered projector incorporating TI DLP® technology, the possible uses are endless. DLP chipsets are at the cutting edge of imaging and display innovations. It has taken projectors to a whole new level of usefulness.
Why choose a battery-powered projector that uses DLP technology?
- Lifelike images and vibrant colors
- Contrast ratios up to 2000:1
- Based on award-winning DLP Cinema® technology
- Small and lightweight – great for traveling
- Battery-powered capability – allows for projection without a power outlet
- WiFi capability – project streamed content from the Internet without cables
- HDMI input – easily connects to many types of compatible devices such as mobile phones, laptops, Blu-Ray players and more
- Long projection life with LED light source – 20,000+ hours
Easily connect to almost any media device
Pocket projection that goes where you do
Battery-powered projectors that use DLP technology can easily slip into your pocket. So when you want to share pictures, videos, watch a movie, play video games or surf the net, simply connect a media device and project.
It's the easy way to give an impromptu slide show. Use the available built-in memory card slot WiFi connectivity or plug the projector into any compatible video playback device. These tiny pocket projectors produce a big picture that will amaze your friends and colleagues.
Engineers & developers
Learn more about developing with DLP technology