Go beyond the core with Sitara processors.
- AM335x: Industry-leading DMIPS/Dollar
- AM437x: Cortex-A9 & real-time I/O
- AM5K2E: Highest performance Cortex-A15
- AM57x: Compute, connectivity, multimedia
Tools & Software
Move quickly from prototype to production.
Ideal solutions for a variety of applications with TI reference designs.
Flexible peripherals & connectivity
- System optimized with rich peripheral set for a wide set of applications from sensors to servers
- Connect and control a wide set of devices and sensors on the system with cornucopia of peripherals
- Multimedia options from simple displays to high-performance HMIs with 3D graphics and HD video
- Broad portfolio of processors from ultra-low-power to ultra-high-performance
- Options including single-core Cortex™-A8 up to multicore Cortex™-A15 devices
- Scalable software experience with Processor SDK using a mainline LTS Linux Kernel and TI-RTOS allowing easy migration between processors
- Pin compatible options within processor families making hardware upgrades seamless
Unified Software Experience
- A fully scalable software platform for simplified development and migration across TI's latest Sitara™ and digital signal processor (DSP) families
- Intuitive development environment with common graphical navigation, tools and utilities across devices makes it easier for developers for both Linux and TI-RTOS-based development
- Mainline LTS (Long Term Support) Linux kernel brings higher quality, stability, easier migration
- Simplify use of dedicated processing resources through standard programming interfaces such as OpenCL, OpenCV and more
Build for Industrial and the long term
- Supporting applications with product life cycles typically in excess of 10 years
- The Programmable Real-Time Unit (PRU) provides flexibility in implementing fast real-time responses as short as 5ns, specialized data handling operations, and custom peripheral interfaces
- The Industrial Communication Subsystem (ICSS) enables the integration of real-time industrial communications protocols and eliminates the need for an external ASIC or FPGA
- Designed to meet industrial requirements such as 100k power-on-hours, up to 125° C temperatures and low FIT rates
- Reduce barriers to development with low cost development boards, free & easy access to software, free design tools & large open-source community support from beagleboard.org.
- E2E support community and training available 24/7 on TI.com
- Broad ecosystem of hardware and software partners
- Long product lifecycles measured in decades