Hands-free: TI brings next level of connected car experience today with WiLink™ 8Q solutions
Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and GNSS automotive combo-connectivity solutions for multimedia streaming, hands free calling and A2DP stereo with easy pairing
The WiLink 8Q automotive wireless connectivity family offers scalability across multiple technologies to deliver advanced features including in-car multimedia streaming video in-parallel with Bluetooth® hands free calling and high accuracy navigation with simultaneous GPS and GLONASS.
Automotive Connectivity Solutions brochure
WiLink 8Q News Release
WiLink 8Q Overview
- The WiLink 8Q family is TI's second generation automotive combo connectivity offering.
- With the industry's most complete portfolio of wireless connectivity solutions, the WiLink 8Q family leverages TI's expertise and history of delivering high quality, flexible and scalable solutions across multiple end-equipments.
- Provides full range of solutions from Bluetooth only (BL6450Q) to combo connectivity with Wi-Fi + Bluetooth to Wi-Fi+Bluetooth+GNSS.
- Integrated PA and complete software reuse for all combinations
- The WiLink 8Q solution enables an easy connection between the device and the car through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Supporting QNX, Linux and Android OS
- Perfect companion device for our Jacinto 5 and 6 products
For further inquiries on automotive connectivity, please contact a TI global sales office or submit an email inquiry.
Drive in to see how TI is engineering the future of automotive.
Sign-up today to get the latest on all TI wireless connectivity devices.
the guide to learn more about TI’s broad portfolio of devices for infotainment.
- High quality audio based Bluetooth hands-free calling and music
- Multiple Bluetooth connections active simultaneously
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi coexistence
- High Definition video sharing between personal portable device and in car infotainment system
- Screen mirroring over Wi-Fi Miracast™
- GPS and GLONASS based accurate position information