Hercules TMS470M Series for Safety
The Hercules™ TMS470M MCU family enables developers to easily create safety-related applications for the transportation industry. The Hercules TMS470M value-line microcontrollers use the ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU running at 80MHz and offer Flash memory options ranging from 256KB to 640KB (including up to 128KB EEPROM emulation capability) and RAM memory ranging from 16KB to 64KB.
With built-in safety features like CPU and RAM self-test (BIST) engines, error-correction code (ECC) and parity-checking, the devices are a great extension to the Safety MCU platform.
- Up to 80-MHz ARM Cortex®-M3 CPU
- Built-In Self-test for CPU and RAM
- Up to 640 KB Flash / 64 KB RAM with ECC protection and EEPROM emulation
- Single 3.3-V supply (Vreg on-chip)
- 2 CAN, 2 MibSPIs, 2 LIN/UART
- Timer Co-Processer for PWM and input capture
- 10-bit analog/digital converter
- Architected for safety critical transportation applications
- ARM Cortex-M3 with Floating Point (single and double precision)
- Automotive qualified across full temperature range
- Flexible real-time control peripherals
- Robust communication interfaces
- Development network and support
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- Braking systems (ABS and ESC)
- Safety-related automotive
- Automotive Infrastructure
- Commercial Vehicles
- Off-road vehicles
- Airbags, electric park brake, safe communication, parking assist
SafeTI Design Packages
Ease certification and simplify designs for your safety-critical applications!
Products Sampling Now
Safety microcontrollers are designed for safety-critical applications, providing advanced, integrated safety features while delivering scalable performance, connectivity and memory options.