C2000™ Delfino™ 32-bit microcontrollers
Premium performance and expanded features for the most advanced closed-loop control applications
C2000™ real-time control Delfino™ microcontrollers bring leading floating-point performance and analog integration to control applications. Delfino MCUs simplify development and deliver world-class processing for demanding real-time applications. The family features the new dual-core microcontroller running at 200 MHz on each CPU and also has single-core options running up to 300 MHz.
The C2000 Delfino microcontroller family features four distinct code compatible series with a wide range of performance and peripheral options.
Designed for the most challenging real-time control applications requiring premium sensing, the fastest possible computations, and highest resolution system actuation to enable you to develop the most efficient product.
We prove the value of Delfino microcontrollers in real-time control and accelerate your product development by providing software development kits, libraries, and tools along with application EVMs and reference designs.
Delfino product portfolio
Introducing the new F2838x series
Real-time control meets real-time connectivity with the C2000 F2838x series of MCUs.
Ideal for high-performance, connected Servo Drives, Motion Controllers, Variable Frequency AC Drives, Remote I/O, Solar Inverters, and Industrial Power applications.
- Arm®-Cortex M4 Connectivity Manager
- Dual and Single C28x + CLA configurations
- EtherCAT®, Ethernet, FSI, and CAN-FD connectivity
- FPU64 and hardware divide
- More PWM channels, more Configurable Logic Block tiles
- 16-bit single ended ADC doubles available channels
- Embedded Real-Time Analysis And Diagnostic Unit (ERAD) for enhanced debug and system analysis