MSP430™ Capacitive Sensing Microcontrollers
CapTIvate™ MCUs: Lowest power & most noise immune capacitive touch solutions
- Tolerant to electromagnetic disturbances
- Resistant to oil, water and grease
- Consistent performance in temperature variations
- IEC and IPX certified solutions for reliability
- Up to 64 buttons
- Proximity, sliders, wheels
- <2uA wake-on touch/proximity, grip detection
- Touch through metal, plastic, glass and wood
Tools and support
- Easy to use tools and software
- CapTIvate Design Center: Get started in <5 minutes
- TI E2E™ support community
- Extensive online training and documentation
Capacitive sensing MCUs with CapTIvate technology
|Buttons (#)||Up to 4||Up to 16||Up to 8||Up to 16||Up to 16||Up to 64|
|Capacitive sensing IOs|
|Package||24-pin QFN||24-pin TSSOP and DSBGA||32-pin TSSOP and QFN|
|User's guide||CapTIvate Technology Guide|
A comprehensive, easy-to-use platform to evaluate MSP430 microcontrollers with capacitive touch technology.
An easy-to-use tool to evaluate CapTIvate technology. The BOOSTXL-CAPKEYPAD can be used with a LaunchPad™ development kit, the CapTIvate development kit or the CapTIvate programmer board.
On-demand training on MSP430 MCUs for capacitive sensing applications with CapTIvate technology is available 24 hours a day.
System-level capacitive touch reference designs to help you quickly evaluate and design your MSP430 MCU-based system.