MSP430™ Value Line Microcontrollers
Low-cost MCUs for simple sensing and measurement applications
- Options as low as $0.25 in high volumes
- Memory ranging from 0.5KB to 16KB
- Including 10-bit ADC, comparator, TIA, OpAmp, LCD
One platform enhancing multiple functions
- 25 application notes and code examples
- Includes common analog and digital functions
- Contains timer, system, PWM & comms examples
New MSP430 LaunchPad development kit
- Introductory price of $4.30
- Based on the MSP430FR2433 MCU with 16KB memory
- Support for Energia IDE and BoosterPack modules
Until December 31, 2017, get the MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad kit for $4.30 - over 50% off the standard price.
The MSP-EXP430FR4133 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR4133 MCU with LCD support, 16KB of memory, a 10-bit ADC and 3 timers.
The MSP-EXP430FR2311 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR2311 MCU with 4KB of memory, a transimpedance amplifier, a 10-bit ADC, operational amplifier and 12 IO.
One source to get 25 brief application notes and links to code examples with other tips and tricks to enhance digital and analog functions.
Learn more about the different analog and digital functions and how MSP430 MCUs can enhance them.
Value Line MCUs
|Memory||Up to 56KB|
|Find products||Find products||Find products|