MSP430™ Value Line Microcontrollers
Low-cost, ultra-low-power MCUs for simple sensing and measurement applications
New MSP430FR2355 with configurable analog
- 4 Smart analog combos (DAC & PGA) with ADC & COMPs
- 105°C extended temperature range
- 32KB of FRAM with 24MHz operation
- Low-cost LaunchPad development kit
- Options as low as $0.25 in high volumes
- Memory ranging from 0.5KB to 16KB
- Including 10-bit ADC, comparator, TIA, OpAmp, LCD
25 functions for $0.25
- 25 application notes and code examples
- Enhance common analog and digital functions
- Timer, system, PWM & communication examples
The MSP-EXP430FR2355 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR2355 MCU with 32KB of memory, four configurable smart analog combo modules (12-bit DACs and PGAs), a 12-bit ADC and two comparators as well as 24MHz operation, 44 GPIOs and 4 timers.
The MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR2433 MCU with 16KB of memory, a 10-bit ADC, 19 IO and four 16-bit timers.
Learn more about smart analog combo configurations with specific application examples including smoke detectors, current loop transmitters and more.
One source to get 25 brief application notes and links to code examples with other tips and tricks to enhance digital and analog functions.
Value Line MCUs