MSP430™ Value Line & General Purpose Microcontrollers
Low-cost, ultra-low-power MCUs for simple sensing and measurement applications
MSP430™ Value Line and General Purpose microcontrollers are low-cost, ultra-low-power MCUs for sensing and measurement applications. The family offers a wide range of FRAM non-volatile memory options from 0.5KB to 256KB and analog and digital peripherals including ADCs, DACs, Op Amps, LCD drivers and more.
- 0.5KB to 256KB non-volatile memory
- Peripherals: ADC, DAC, Op Amp, AES, Comp, LCD
- 16 to 100pins, wide range of packages
- 4 smart analog combos (DAC & PGA) with ADC & COMPs
- 105ºC extended temperature range
- 32KB of FRAM with 24MHz operation
- Low-cost LaunchPad development kit
Get started with our newest products
MSP430FR2355 MCUs integrate four configurable signal-chain modules called smart analog combos, each of which can be used as a 12-bit DAC or a PGA to meet system needs.
The MSP-EXP430FR2355 LaunchPad kit is based on the MSP430FR2355 MCU with 32KB of memory, four configurable smart analog combo modules (12-bit DACs and PGAs), a 12-bit ADC and two comparators.
Value line and general purpose MCUs
|Find products||Find products||Find products|