How to fix: The time for some cities in my World Time clock are not correct.
A few cities in the Avigo World time do not have the correct offset from standard time. To correct the problem,
- Place Avigo in the dock station (or use Infrared)
- Start the Avigo Manager software on the PC.
- Click the world time icon to read the current settings from Avigo
- Scroll to the city and highlight (Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, or Santiago)
- Choose the edit function from the bottom menu (or right click on the city to edit)
- Adjust the time for the following
||0 hours later than GMT
|Rio de Janeiro
||3 hours earlier than GMT
||4 hours earlier than GMT
- Click the green check mark in the upper right to apply changes to Avigo
Avigo FAQ Index
Avigo Developers Corner