By downloading the software and/or documentation you agree to abide by the following provisions.
1. License: Texas Instruments Incorporated ("TI") grants you a license to use and copy the software program(s) and documentation from the linked web page ("Licensed Materials").
2. Restrictions: You may not reverse-assemble or reverse-compile the software program portion of the Licensed Materials that are provided in object code format You may not sell, rent or lease copies that you make.
3. Copyright: The Licensed Materials are copyrighted. Do not delete the copyright notice, trademarks or protective notice from any copy you make.
4. Warranty: TI does not warrant that the program or Licensed Materials will be free from errors or will meet your specific requirements. The Licensed Materials are made available "AS IS" to you or any subsequent user.
5. Limitations: TI makes no warranty or condition, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, regarding the Licensed Materials.
In no event shall TI or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of use or data, or interruption of business, whether the alleged damages are labeled in tort, contract or indemnity.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply.