Learn about TI's GaN ecosystem made up of GaN FET modules, GaN FET drivers, and GaN FET controllers.
Award-winning high-speed gate drivers enabling high power density and design simplicity, available in single and dual channel low-side as well as high-side/low-side configurations.
Looking for other high voltage solutions? You’re in the right place.
From GaN solutions to Drivers, TI enables you to do more with less power with innovative end-to-end power conversion solutions that deliver high efficiency, power density, and reliability.
- Cooler: Delivers 3X lower switching losses
- Faster: Enables >5MHz switching frequencies
- Smaller: Provides 4X higher power density
- Easier: Integrates GaN FET, driver and protection in 1 package
Leverage GaN tools and technical resources created by our power experts to easily evaluate and integrate GaN solutions into your design.
- Design with our high voltage, high efficiency PFC and LLC reference designs for telecom and server PSUs powered by LMG3410 600 V GaN Power Stage
- Achieve multiple single-stage 48V power conversion designs with the LMG5200 80V GaN Power Stage
- Put our boards to the test: High Voltage GaN development boards LMG3410-HB-EVM and LMG34xx-BB-EVM
- Take advantage of our rich, technical content like GaN power application notes and models
- Read about the latest GaN knowledge from TI's power experts in the Power House blogs and GaN E2E forum
Why integrated GaN FET modules with TI?
- Ease of use, single QFN packaging replaces three CSPs.
- Optimized layout minimizes inductance creating the lowest switching loss possible with clean waveforms. The increased lead spacing meets creepage requirements and eliminates the need for underfill.
- Increase power density, maximized dV/dt immunity, and drive strength optimized to enhance efficiency and reduce noise.
Texas Instruments is an industry leader in semiconductor technology, with longtime experience in bringing reliable semiconductor products to market, including non-silicon technologies like ferroelectric random access memory (FRAM). We are well-suited to bring reliable GaN products to market through GaN-relevant qualification methodology and application-relevant testing.
TI continues to reduce barriers to adoption by developing the GaN ecosystem to enable new and unique topologies:
- The LMG3410 is a 600V driver integrated GaN FET power stage
- The LMG5200 is an 80V GaN power stage ideal for 48V power supply solutions
- Analog and digital GaN FET controllers pair seamlessly with TI GaN power stages and discrete GaN FETs
- Explore the growing number of TI GaN FET Drivers
- Working with Silicon Carbide (SiC)? Check out our SiC drivers.