MOSFET and IGBT Gate Drivers – Featured products
Tough Driver. Stronger System.
TI's tough and robust gate drivers bring you peace of mind when your system is running under extreme temperature conditions, experiencing negative voltage transients, or operating in high voltage isolated environments.
- Perform consistently over a wide temperature range: The specifications of many of TI's gate drivers are guaranteed across a range of temperatures and not only at room temperature. This eliminates uncertainty and provides reliable performance in real world conditions.
- Outlast negative voltages at input and output: Negative voltages can result from common issues such as parasitic inductances from switching transitions, leakage, or even poor layout. Therefore, the ability of a gate driver to survive negative voltages is critical for a robust and reliable solution.
- Survive environments that require high voltage isolation: Isolation has become mandatory in more systems as designs are trending towards higher power. Choose TI's isolated gate drivers to add long term reliability to your system.
High Efficiency Gate Drivers
TI’s ultra-fast gate driver portfolio delivers high drive current, fast propagation delays and high VDD which helps achieve higher efficiency across many applications such as AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters, and inverters.
- Choose High Current Drivers: Choosing gate drivers with higher current capability minimizes switching losses. In some applications, gate drivers with short delay matching can double your current drive when the two output channels are tied together.
- Use High Speed Drivers: Fast propagation delay minimizes power losses by minimizing the conduction time of MOSFETs/IGBTs and therefore the on time of the body diode. This reduces the power consumption over the body diode.
- Design with High VDD: Operating at a higher VDD can make your system more efficient by lowering power dissipation. A gate driver with wide VDD operating range of up to 35V enables you to use many kinds of power switches.
|High Speed Drivers|
|UCC27611||4A/6A High-Speed Single Driver||14-ns|
|UCC27517A||4A/4A Single Channel High-speed Low-side Driver||13-ns|