Digital audio and media processors
A broad portfolio of audio and digital media processors plus industry-proven software and proven reference designs
Threading the needle of cost, power and performance through extensive integration of multiple processing engines on a single silicon device.
Full family of devices allowing maximum re-use of hardware and software investments.
Software development Kits
Software development kits (SDK) enables developers to begin designing various connected digital video and audio applications seamlessly.
- Voice User Interface - TI offers a flexible platform along with field hardened algorithms for voice processing on DSPs, which work with multiple microphone configurations to enable voice recognition in voice assistant applications.
- Professional audio and automotive amp - TI offers DSP and DSP+ARM® processors for that serve as scalable platforms for customer optimization of a broad range of pro audio solutions from wireless microphones to multi-channel audio mixers.
Technical resources to get started
Digital media video processors
Digital media video applications
- Building automation - TI's digital media platform offers highly optimized devices for video capture, storage and analytics for many industrial solutions.
- Factory automation & control - TI offers solutions to help solve challenges when designing for vision computers in factory automation and logistics..
- Industrial digital media and video applications - TI’s Digital Media SoC Processors meet the needs of video and vision applications like building automation, factory automation and control, industrial transport, endoscopes, and non-military drones.