Digital Signal Processors
The leader in DSPs with a broad, scalable portfolio of easily programmable devices.
DSPs are at the center of embedded solutions
Built for real-time, deterministic processing
DSPs outperform general purpose processors for time critical applications.
- Architecturally designed to excel at mathematical operations and data movement.
- Real-time OS support provides event response times as low as 10ns specialized instructions to do complex processing in a single cycle.
- Deterministic processing with optional cache use and DMAs that schedule data movement.
Highest performance floating point DSPs in the industry.
- TI’s C66x DSP core delivers 32 GMACs and 16 GFLOPS per core at 1 GHz.
- TI’s C66x DSP core has the highest floating point BDTImark2000™ score in the industry. Learn more about BDTI benchmarks.
- C6678 at 160 GFLOPS, 320 GMACs at 1.25 GHz
- 66AK2H12 at 200 GFLOPS, 400 GMACs at 1.4 GHz.
- Easy-to-access performance with optimized processing libraries, optimizing C compiler and OpenMP/OpenCL support.
TI DSPs excel in performance-to-power ratio.
- Industry’s lowest active power solution : < 0.20mW/MHz.
- TI SoCs deliver > 12GFLOPs/W at the application level.
- Integration with ARM and peripherals saves power, cost, and board space.
DSP processors enable applications from sensors to servers.
- C6678 DSP at 160 GFLOPS, 320 GMACs at 1.25 GHz.
- Scalable portfolio of DSP products from low power to high performance.
- Pin compatible devices available within processor families.
- Single core solutions support applications ranging from sensors and wearables to portable radios.
- Multicore solutions excel all the way up to servers with high-speed interfaces and efficient internal fabrics allowing many devices to work together effectively.
Quickly create differentiated products with TI’s comprehensive suite of programming and debug tools.
- Free Software Development Kits (SDKs) with libraries and codecs.
- Single SDK for many DSPs for easy development and migration.
- Highly optimized compiler for high performance with C code.
- Multiple O/S options and support for OpenCL and OpenMP.