Industry’s richest portfolio of processors and design solutions for embedded systems
Go beyond the core with Sitara processors – perfect for sensors to servers.
- Scalable ARM® Cortex A-series-based devices
- Unified Mainline Linux support
- Wide range of peripherals and connectivity options
- World class low power
- Real-time support with RTOS & on-chip accelerators
World leader in digital signal processing.
- Industry’s fastest floating point DSP core – C66x
- Built for real-time, deterministic processing
- Industry-leading GFLOPS/Watt power efficiency
- Scalable from single- to multicore
- Easily programmable
Automotive processors for infotainment and ADAS-to-autonomous applications.
- 35+ years of automotive innovation
- In series production with more than 35 OEMs
- Revolutionizing ADAS and infotainment applications
- 150M auto processor SoC's on road
Communications processors for small cells, C-RAN, public safety, military and tactical communications, software defined radio and wireless backhaul.
- High performance, scalable, low-power solutions
- Meet stringent power, size and BOM requirements
Scalable platforms for the embedded world
Processor SDK – one software platform to rule them all
One software platform for all processors – including LTS-based Mainline Linux and TI-RTOS. Common code base enables modular development and reuse across wide range of processors.
Built for industrial
Designed to meet industrial requirements such as 100k power-on-hours, up to 125° C temperatures and low FIT rates. Include on-chip accelerators for deterministic communications and many common Industrial protocols such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, IEC61850 and more.
Longevity - building processors for the long term
Used in wide range of applications with long production lifetimes such as industrial and automotive. Product life cycles typically more than 10 years, consistent with the needs of the industry.
Automotive processors for ADAS and infotainment
Redefining the driving experience with the most diverse and scalable portfolio of auto processors - the TDAx and "Jacinto" families. Software specifically built for ADAS and infotainment applications.
High-performance, fully programmable system-on-chip (SoC) solutions with the highest LTE throughput and flexibility.