A multiprotocol processor for Industrial Ethernet and fieldbus slaves.
Arm® Cortex®-A8 processor along with PRU-ICSS enable multiple industrial protocols.
Add Industrial Ethernet to your existing solution with minimal software changes.
Ideal companion chip
Easily interface with existing microcontrollers for connected drives, such as C2000.
AMIC110 features and benefits
- Multiprotocol programmable industrial communications SoC.
- Provides ready-to-use solutions for most Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus communications slaves, as well as some masters.
- Arm Cortex-A8 processor along with PRU-ICSS enable additional peripheral interfaces and real-time industrial protocols.
- Ideal companion communications chip to existing microcontrollers for connected drives, such as C2000.
- Easy evaluation and development software PROCESSOR-SDK-RTOS-AMIC110 (including protocol software)
- Industrial Ethernet
- Industrial Communications
- Serial Bus interfaces
- ProfiNET IRT
AMIC110 SoC block diagram