Scalable portfolio integrating Arm® Cortex®-A cores with flexible peripherals
Move quickly from prototype to production.
Flexible peripherals and connectivity
- System optimized with rich peripheral set for a wide set of applications from sensors to servers.
- Connect and control a wide set of devices and sensors on the system with a cornucopia of peripherals.
- Multimedia options from simple displays to high-performance HMIs with 3D graphics and HD video.
- Protect your IP and investment with secure boot and crypto.
- Out-of-the-box support for Wi-Fi connectivity with WiLink™ 8.
- Broad portfolio of processors from ultra-low-power to ultra-high-performance.
- Options including single-core Cortex™-A8 up to multicore Cortex™-A15 devices.
- Scalable software experience with Processor SDK using a mainline LTS Linux Kernel and TI-RTOS allowing easy migration between processors.
- Pin compatible options within processor families making hardware upgrades seamless.
Unified software experience
- A fully scalable software platform for simplified development and migration across TI's latest Sitara™ and digital signal processor (DSP) families.
- Intuitive development environment with common graphical navigation, tools and utilities across devices makes it easier for developers for both Linux and TI-RTOS-based development.
- Mainline LTS (Long Term Support) Linux kernel brings higher quality, stability, easier migration.
- Simplify use of dedicated processing resources through standard programming interfaces such as OpenCL, OpenCV and more.
Build for industrial and the long term
- Supporting applications with product life cycles typically in excess of 10 years.
- The Programmable Real-Time Unit (PRU) provides flexibility in implementing fast real-time responses as short as 5ns, specialized data handling operations, and custom peripheral interfaces.
- The Industrial Communication Subsystem (ICSS) enables the integration of real-time industrial communications protocols and eliminates the need for an external ASIC or FPGA.
- Designed to meet industrial requirements such as 100k power-on-hours, up to 125° C temperatures and low FIT rates.
- Reduce barriers to development with low cost development boards, free & easy access to software, free design tools & large open-source community support from beagleboard.org.
- E2E support community and training available 24/7 on TI.com.
- Broad ecosystem of hardware and software partners.
- Long product lifecycles measured in decades.