bq27750 Impedance Track™ Battery Gas Gauge and Protection Solution for 1-Series Cell Li-Ion Battery Packs
SLUSCM7 – June2017
- High-Side Protection N-CH FET Drive Allows Serial Bus Communication During Fault Conditions
- Programmable Protection Levels for Voltage, Current, and Temperature
- Analog Front End with Two Independent ADCs
- Support for Simultaneous Current and Voltage Sampling
- High-Accuracy Coulomb Counter with Input Offset Error < 1 µV (Typical)
- Supports Down to 1-mΩ Current Sense Resistor While Capable of 1-mA Current Measurement
- SHA-1 Authentication Responder for Increased Battery Pack Security
- 400-kHz I2C™ Bus Communications Interface for High-Speed Programming and Data Access
- Compact 12-Pin VSON Package (DRZ)
- Tablet Computing
- Portable and Wearable Health Devices
- Portable Audio Devices
- High-Charge Current Applications (> 5 A)
The Texas Instruments bq27750 Impedance Track™ Gas Gauge and Protection Solution is a highly integrated, accurate 1-series cell gas gauge and protection solution.
The bq27750 device provides a fully integrated pack-based solution with a flash programmable custom reduced instruction-set CPU (RISC), safety protection, and authentication for 1-series cell Li-Ion and Li-Polymer battery packs.
The bq27750 gas gauge communicates via an I2C-compatible interface and combines an ultra-low-power, high-speed TI bqBMP processor, high-accuracy analog measurement capabilities, integrated flash memory, an array of peripheral and communication ports, an N-CH FET drive, and a SHA-1 Authentication transform responder into a complete, high-performance battery management solution.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|bq27750||VSON (12)||4 mm × 2.5 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback