CDCS504-Q1 Clock Buffer and Clock Multiplier
SCAS951 – April2017
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Test Guidance With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to 105°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3B
- Part of a Family of Easy-to-Use Clock Generator Devices
- Clock Multiplier With Selectable Output Frequency
- Frequency Multiplication Selectable Between x1 or x4 With One External Control Pin
- Output Disable Through Control Pin
- Single 3.3-V Device Power Supply
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to 105°C
- Low Space Consumption 8-Pin TSSOP Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the CDCS504-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Automotive Applications Requiring Clock
The CDCS504-Q1 device is a LVCMOS input clock buffer with selectable frequency multiplication.
The CDCS504-Q1 has an output enable pin.
The device accepts a 3.3-V LVCMOS signal at the input.
The input signal is processed by a phased-locked loop (PLL), whose output frequency is either equal to the input frequency or multiplied by the factor of four.
By this, the device can generate output frequencies between 2 MHz and 108 MHz.
A separate control pin can be used to enable or disable the output. The CDCS504-Q1 device operates in a 3.3-V environment.
It is characterized for operation from –40°C to 105°C and is available in an 8-pin TSSOP package.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|CDCS504-Q1||TSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 4.40 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback