INA826 Precision, 200-µA Supply Current, 3-V to 36-V Supply Instrumentation Amplifier with Rail-to-Rail Output (Rev. F)
SBOS562F – August2011 – revisedJuly 2016
- Input Common-Mode Range: Includes V–
- Common-Mode Rejection:
- 104 dB, Min (G = 10)
- 100 dB, Min at 5 kHz (G = 10)
- Power-Supply Rejection: 100 dB, Min (G = 1)
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV, Max
- Gain Drift: 1 ppm/°C (G = 1), 35 ppm/°C (G > 1)
- Noise: 18 nV/√Hz, G ≥ 100
- Bandwidth: 1 MHz (G = 1), 60 kHz (G = 100)
- Inputs Protected Up to ±40 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Supply Current: 200 µA
- Supply Range:
- Single Supply: 3 V to 36 V
- Dual Supply: ±1.5 V to ±18 V
- Specified Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Packages: 8-Pin VSSOP, SOIC, and WSON
The INA826 is a low-cost instrumentation amplifier that offers extremely low power consumption and operates over a very wide single or dual supply range. A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 1000. The device offers excellent stability over temperature, even at G > 1, as a result of the low gain drift of only 35 ppm/°C (max).
The INA826 is optimized to provide excellent common-mode rejection ratio of over 100 dB (G = 10) over frequencies up to 5 kHz. At G = 1, the common-mode rejection ratio exceeds 84 dB across the full input common-mode range from the negative supply all the way up to 1 V of the positive supply. Using a rail-to-rail output, the INA826 is well-suited for low voltage operation from a 3-V single supply as well as dual supplies up to ±18 V.
Additional circuitry protects the inputs against overvoltage of up to ±40 V beyond the power supplies by limiting the input currents to less than 8 mA.
The INA826 is available in 8-pin SOIC, VSSOP, and tiny 3-mm × 3-mm WSON surface-mount packages. All versions are specified for the –40°C to +125°C temperature range.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|INA826||SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
|WSON (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
|VSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
General-Purpose Instrumentation Amplifier
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback