LMH6401 DC to 4.5 GHz, Fully-Differential, Digital Variable-Gain Amplifier (Rev. A)
SBOS730A – April2015 – revisedMay 2015
13 Device and Documentation Support
13.1 Documentation Support
13.1.1 Related Documentation
For related documentation see the following:
- ADS12D1800RF Data Sheet, SNAS518
- ADC12J1600, ADC12J2700 Data Sheet, SLAS969
- ADC12J4000 Data Sheet, SLAS989
- ADS54J40 Data Sheet, SBAS714
- ADS54J60 Data Sheet, SBAS706
- LMH3401 Data Sheet, SBOS695
- LMH5401 Data Sheet, SBOS710
- LMH6517 Data Sheet, SNOSB19
- LMH6521 Data Sheet, SNOSB47
- LMH6554 Data Sheet, SNOSB30
- LMH6881 Data Sheet, SNOSC72
- LMR70503 Data Sheet, SNVS850
- TPS72301 Data Sheet, SLVS346
- AN-2188 Between the Amplifier and the ADC: Managing Filter Loss in Communications Systems, SNOA567
- AN-2235 Circuit Board Design for LMH6517/21/22 and Other High-Speed IF/RF Feedback Amplifiers, SNOA869
- LMH6401EVM Evaluation Module, SLOU406
13.2 Community Resources
- TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
- Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Marki is a trademark of Marki Microwave, Inc.
SPI is a trademark of Motorola Mobility LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13.4 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Texas Instruments recommends that all integrated circuits be handled with appropriate precautions. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage.
ESD damage can range from subtle performance degradation to complete device failure. Precision integrated circuits may be more susceptible to damage because very small parametric changes could cause the device not to meet its published specifications.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.
Copyright© 2015, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback