LPV811/LPV812 Precision 425 nA Nanopower Operational Amplifiers (Rev. B)
SNOSD33B – November2016 – revisedNovember 2016
11 Device and Documentation Support
11.1 Device Support
11.1.1 Development Support
11.2 Documentation Support
11.2.1 Related Documentation
For related documentation, see the following:
- AN-1798 Designing with Electro-Chemical Sensors
- AN-1803 Design Considerations for a Transimpedance Amplifier
- AN-1852 Designing With pH Electrodes
- Compensate Transimpedance Amplifiers Intuitively
- Transimpedance Considerations for High-Speed Operational Amplifiers
- Noise Analysis of FET Transimpedance Amplifiers
- Circuit Board Layout Techniques
- Handbook of Operational Amplifier Applications
11.3 Related Links
The table below lists quick access links. Categories include technical documents, support and community resources, tools and software, and quick access to sample or buy.
11.4 Receiving Notification of Documentation Updates
To receive notification of documentation updates, navigate to the device product folder on ti.com. In the upper right corner, click on Alert me to register and receive a weekly digest of any product information that has changed. For change details, review the revision history included in any revised document.
11.5 Community Resources
- TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
- Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
11.7 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback