SN74LVC1G3157 Single-Pole Double-Throw Analog Switch (Rev. K)
SCES424K – January2003 – revisedJanuary 2017
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Useful for Both Analog and Digital Applications
- Qualified For 125°C operation
- Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Operating Frequency Typically 340 MHz at Room Temperature
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns
(VCC = 3 V, CL = 50 pF)
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically ≉6 Ω
(VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Portable Computing
- Internet of Things
- Audio Signal Processing
This single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G3157 device can handle both analog and digital signals. The SN74LVC1G3157 device permits signals with amplitudes of up to VCC (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback