TLV170x-Q1 2.2-V to 36-V, microPower Comparator (Rev. B)
SLOS890B – November2015 – revisedSeptember 2017
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC Q100-Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A (TLV1701-Q1)
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 1C (TLV1702-Q1,TLV1704-Q1)
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Supply Range: 2.2 V to 36 V or ±1.1 V to ±18 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 55 µA per Comparator
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Low Propagation Delay: 560 ns
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 300 µV
- Open Collector Outputs:
- Up to 36 V Above Negative Supply Regardless of Supply Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small Packages:
- Single: SOT23-5
- Dual: VSSOP-8
- Quad: TSSOP-14
- Overvoltage and Undervoltage Detectors
- Window Comparators
- Overcurrent Detectors
- Zero-Crossing Detectors
- System Monitoring for:
- White Goods
The TLV1701-Q1 (Single), TLV1702-Q1 (Dual) and TLV1704-Q1 (Quad) devices offers a wide supply range, rail-to-rail inputs, low quiescent current, and low propagation delay. All these features come in industry-standard, extremely-small packages, making these devices the best general-purpose comparators available.
The open collector output offers the advantage of allowing the output to be pulled to any voltage rail up to 36 V above the negative power supply, regardless of the TLV170x-Q1 supply voltage.
The device is a microPower comparator. Low input offset voltage, low input bias currents, low supply current, and open-collector configuration make the TLV170x-Q1 device flexible enough to handle almost any application, from simple voltage detection to driving a single relay.
The device is specified for operation across the expanded industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TLV1701-Q1||SOT-23 (5)||1.60 mm × 2.90 mm|
|TLV1702-Q1||VSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
|TLV1704-Q1||TSSOP (14)||4.40 mm × 5.00 mm|
- For all available packages, see the package option addendum at the end of the data sheet.
TLV1702-Q1 as a Window Comparator
Stable Propagation Delay vs Temperature
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback