TLVx369 Cost-Optimized, 800-nA, 1.8-V, Rail-to-Rail I/O Operational Amplifier with Zero-Crossover Distortion
SBOS757 – May2016
- Cost-Optimized Precision Amplifier nanoPower: 800 nA/Ch (Typ)
- Low Offset Voltage: 400 µV (Typ)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Zero-Crossover Distortion
- Low Offset Drift: 0.5 µV/°C (Typ)
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 12 kHz
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- microSize Packages: SC70-5, VSSOP-8
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Test Equipment
- Low-Power Sensor Signal Conditioning
- Portable Devices
The TLV369 family of single and dual operational amplifiers represents a cost-optimized generation of 1.8-V nanopower amplifiers.
With the zero-crossover distortion circuitry, these amplifiers feature high linearity over the full common-mode input range with no crossover distortion, enabling true rail-to-rail input and operating from a 1.8-V to 5.5-V single supply. The family is also compatible with industry-standard nominal voltages of 3.0 V, 3.3 V, and 5.0 V.
The TLV369 (single version) is offered in a 5-pin SC70 package. The TLV2369 (dual version) comes in 8-pin VSSOP and SOIC packages.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TLV369||SC70 (5)||2.00 mm × 1.25 mm|
|TLV2369||VSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
|SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
TLV369 Family Eliminates Crossover Distortion
Across the Full Supply Range
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback