TLVx369 Cost-Optimized, 800-nA, 1.8-V, Rail-to-Rail I/O Operational Amplifier with Zero-Crossover Distortion
SBOS757 – May2016
11 Device and Documentation Support
11.1 Documentation Support
11.1.1 Related Documentation
The following documents are relevant to using the TLVx369, and are recommended for reference and available for download at www.ti.com, unless otherwise noted.
- REF1112 Data Sheet, SBOS283
- Circuit Board Layout Techniques, SLOA089
- Handbook of Operational Amplifier Applications, SBOA092
- Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference, SLWY038
184.108.40.206 Related Links
Table 1 lists quick access links. Categories include technical documents, support and community resources, tools and software, and quick access to sample or buy.
11.2 Community Resources
- TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
- Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
11.4 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Texas Instruments recommends that all integrated circuits be handled with appropriate precautions. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage.
ESD damage can range from subtle performance degradation to complete device failure. Precision integrated circuits may be more susceptible to damage because very small parametric changes could cause the device not to meet its published specifications.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback