6.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
|Voltage||Supply, VS = (V+) – (V–)||0||+7||V|
|Signal input pin(2)||(V–) – 0.5||(V+) + 0.5||V|
|Current||Signal input pin(2)||–10||10||mA|
|Temperature ||Operating, TA ||–40||125||°C|
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings
may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, which do not imply functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions
. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) Input pins are diode-clamped to the power-supply rails. Input signals that can swing more than 0.5 V beyond the supply rails must be current limited to 10 mA or less.
(3) Short-circuit to VS / 2, one amplifier per package.
6.2 ESD Ratings over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted).
|V(ESD)||Electrostatic discharge||Human body model (HBM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001(1) ||±4000||V|
|Charged device model (CDM), per JEDEC specification JESD22-C101(2)||±1500|
(1) JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
(2) JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.