TLVx314-Q1 3-MHz, Low-Power, Internal EMI Filter, RRIO, Operational Amplifier
SBOS837 – November2016
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.75 mV (Typical)
- Low Input Bias Current: 1 pA (Typical)
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- Low IQ: 250 µA/Ch (Maximum)
- Low Noise: 16 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Internal RF and EMI Filter
- Number of Channels:
- TLV314-Q1: 1
- TLV2314-Q1: 2
- TLV4314-Q1: 4
- Extended Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
- Low-Side Sensing
- Battery Management Systems
- Passive Safety
- Capacitive Sensing
- Fuel Pumps
The TLVx314-Q1 family of single-, dual-, and quad-channel operational amplifiers represents a new generation of low-power, general-purpose operational amplifiers. Rail-to-rail input and output swings (RRIO), low quiescent current (150 μA typically at 5 V) combine with a wide bandwidth of 3 MHz to make this family very attractive for a variety of battery-powered applications that require a good balance between cost and performance. The TLVx314-Q1 family achieves a low-input bias current of 1 pA, making it an excellent choice for high impedance sensors.
The robust design of the TLVx314-Q1 devices provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer: unity-gain stability, RRIO, capacitive loads of up to 300-pF, an integrated RF and EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrive conditions, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBM).
These devices are optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V), and are specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
The TLV314-Q1 (single) is available in both 5-pin SC70 and SOT-23 packages. The TLV2314-Q1 (dual) is offered in 8-pin SOIC and VSSOP packages. The quad-channel TLV4314-Q1 is offered in a 14-pin TSSOP package.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TLV314-Q1||SOT-23 (5)||2.90 mm × 1.60 mm|
|SC70 (5)||2.00 mm × 1.25 mm|
|TLV2314-Q1 (Preview)||VSSOP (8)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
|SOIC (8)||4.90 mm × 3.91 mm|
|TLV4314-Q1||TSSOP (14)||5.00 mm × 4.40 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
EMIRR vs Frequency
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback