TLV741P 150-mA, Low-Dropout Regulator With Foldback Current Limit for Portable Devices
SBVS309 – July2017
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With 1-µF Ceramic Capacitors
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- 5-Pin SOT-23
- Very Low Dropout: 230 mV at 150 mA
- Accuracy: 1%
- Low IQ: 50 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 65 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge (P Version Only)
- PDAs and Battery-Powered Portable Devices
- MP3 Players and Other Hand-Held Products
- WLAN and Other PC Add-On Cards
The TLV741P low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator is a low quiescent current LDO with excellent line and load transient performance and is designed for power-sensitive applications. This device provides a typical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV741P device is designed to be stable with a small, 1-µF output capacitor.
The TLV741P device provides inrush current control during device power up and enabling. The TLV741P device limits the input current to the defined current limit to avoid large currents from flowing from the input power source. This functionality is especially important in battery-operated devices.
The TLV741P is available in a standard DBV (SOT-23) package. The TLV741P provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge output loads.
|DEVICE NAME||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE|
|TLV741P||SOT-23 (5)||2.90 mm × 1.60 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Typical Application Circuit
Dropout Voltage vs Output Current
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback