TLV760 100-mA, 30-V, Fixed-Output, Linear-Voltage Regulator (Rev. A)
SNVSAV1A – June2017 – revisedOctober 2017
- Wide Input Voltage Range up to 30 V
- Output Current up to 100 mA
- Available in Fixed Output Voltage 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V and 15-V Versions
- Operating Junction Temperature −40°C to +125°C
- Stable With Ceramic Capacitors Greater Than or Equal to 0.1 µF
- Active Thermal Protection and Current Limit
- Post Regulator for Switching DC-DC Converter
- Bias Supply for Digital and Analog Circuits
- Home Appliances
- Power Tools
- Factory and Building Automation
The TLV760 is an integrated linear-voltage regulator featuring operation from an input as high as 30 V. The TLV760 has a maximum dropout of 1.2 V at the full 100-mA load across operating temperature. Standard packaging for the TLV760 is the 3-pin SOT-23 package.
The TLV760 is available in 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V and 15 V. The SOT-23 packaging of the TLV760 series allows the device to be used in space-constrained applications. The TLV760 is a small size alternative to LM78Lxx series and similar devices.
The TLV760 is designed to bias digital and analog circuits in applications that are subject to voltage transients and spikes up to 30 V — for example, appliances and automation applications. The device has robust internal thermal protection, which protects itself from potential damage caused by conditions like short to ground, increases in ambient temperature, high load, or high dropout events.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TLV760||SOT-23 (3)||2.92 mm × 1.30 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Typical Application Circuit
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback