TPL0202 256-Taps Dual Channel Digital Potentiometer With SPI and Non-Volatile Memory (Rev. E)
SLIS135E – December2010 – revisedFebruary 2017
- Two Potentiometers With 256-Position Resolution
- Non-Volatile Memory Stores Wiper Settings
- 10-kΩ End-to-End Resistance (TPL0202-10)
- Fast Power-Up Response Time: <100 µs
- ±1 LSB INL, ±0.5 LSB DNL (Voltage-Divider Mode)
- 12 ppm/°C Ratiometric Temperature Coefficient
- SPI Serial Interface
- 2.7 to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation
- Operating Temperature Range From
–40°C to +105°C
- Adjustable Gain Amplifiers and Offset Trimming
- Adjustable Power Supplies
- Precision Calibration of Set Point Thresholds
- Sensor Trimming and Calibration
- Mechanical Potentiometer Replacement
The TPL0202 has two linear-taper digital potentiometers (DPOTs) with 256 wiper positions. Each potentiometer can be used as a three-terminal potentiometer or as a two-terminal rheostat. The TPL0202-10 has an end-to-end resistance of 10 kΩ.
This DPOT can be used as a mechanical potentiometer replacement, allowing the user (or software) to digitally control and adjust resistance.
The TPL0202 has non-volatile memory (EEPROM) which can be used to store the wiper position for automatic recall upon power-up. The internal registers of the TPL0202 can be accessed using a SPI-compatible digital interface.
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TPL0202||WQFN (16)||3.00 mm × 3.00 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback